My Week 3 Power Rankings:
1. New Orleans Saints (2-0) - Drew Brees, period.
2. Baltimore Ravens (2-0) - The Defense is still one to doubt, but they are getting the job done.
3. Minnesota Vikings (2-0) - How about this week Brett?
4. Indianapolis Colts (2-0) - Three-quarters of the game on defense, easy when in the lead, if we give it up, Peyton's got our back.
5. New York Giants (2-0) - Sooner or later the losses to their roster SHOULD hurt them, right?
6. Atlanta Falcons (2-0) - Defense has improved, and Matt Ryan is holding his weight
7. New York Jets (2-0) - How long will Sanchez stay at this level?
8. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) - Could fall down the list while Polamalu sits out.
9. San Francisco 49ers (2-0) - Working to change the way they do business, so far it has worked.
10. New England Patriots (1-1) - Maybe Tom should find his way back on to the I.R.?
11. Buffalo Bills (1-1) - They are literally seconds away from being in the top ten.
12. Dallas Cowboys (1-1) - Tony Romo is becomeing a disaster
13. Philidelphia Eagles (1-1) - Let's see what Vick has to say?
14. Denver Broncos (2-0) - They are 2-0, right?
15. Arizona Cardinals (1-1) - They bounced right back after the bitter loss in week 1.
16. Tenessee Titans (0-2) - I'll give you one more week.
17. San Diego Chargers (1-1) - L.T. out for another game, isn't he coming off an injury?
18. Houston Texans (1-1) - They are getting points on the board.
19. Oakland Raiders (1-1) - A team that will get tougher each week.
20. Green Bay Packers (1-1) - This isn't as good of a team as what was expected.
21. Seattle Seahawks (1-1) - A team spinning down into the abyss.
22. Chicago Bears(1-1) - Maybe Coach McDaniels should've wanted Cutler?
23. Miami Dolphins (0-2) - The wildcat, isn't so "wild" anymore.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2) - Hello? Is anybody home?
25. Cincinatti Bengals (1-1) - Maybe Ochocinco said I don't think so!
26. Carolina Panthers (0-2) - Jake "Goes home"?
27. Miami Dolphins (0-2) - The wildcat, isn't so "wild" anymore.
28. Saint Louis Rams (0-2) - Stephen Jackson needs teammates to join him on the field sometime soon.
29. Detroit Lions (0-2) - Is this team fixable?
30. Cleveland Browns (0-2) - A Very Brady family.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-2) - A possible 8-8 finish, that's not going to cut it this year.
32. Kansas City Chiefs (0-2) - Learn about the letter "W"