Ten Top Tens After Week Three Of College Football
Top Ten Teams
1. Florida-Got it done, that's all that matters.
2. Alabama-Looking better every week.
3. Texas-I'm not convinced they should be this high.
4. Boise State-Can you say BCS mess?
5. TCU-Played a cupcake.
6. Ole Miss-The SEC will sort itself out.
7. LSU-A third SEC West team.
8. Penn State-Best team in the worst conference.
9. Miami-Best team in the second best conference.
10. Cal-If it comes down to Kevin Riley having to win a game for them just give them an "L" now.
Ten Best Games
1. Washington 16, USC 13-Not too surprising, just fits the Trojan's trend.
2. Virginia Tech 16, Nebraska 15-One of the best finishes you will ever see.
3. Washington State 30, SMU 27 (OT)-This was just plain silly.
4. Oregon 31, Utah 24-And the longest winning streak ends.
5. Notre Dame 33, Michigan State 30-A see-saw battle.
6. Georgia 52, Arkansas 41-What is going on here?
7. Syracuse 37, Northwestern 34-The ol' game winning field goal.
8. Southern Miss 37, Virginia 34- Big time comeback.
9. MTSU 32, Maryland 31-It's official, MTSU has the Terps number.
10. Cal 35, Minnesota 21-Was close most of the way.
Top Ten Performers For Week Three
1. Jahvid Best-Ok, I'll say it: he may be the BEST.
2. Joe Cox-Matthew who?
3. Landry Jones-Does being the replacement mean you get the stats as well?
4. Jacory Harris-They don't call it quarterback U for nothing.
5. Jake Locker-Maybe he does make that big of a difference.
6. Tim Tebow-He looked like a one man band.
7. Ryan Mathews-Would have had 1,000 yards in a game if the endzone didn't keep getting in the way.
8. Andre Dixon-Maybe they won't miss Donald Brown too much.
9. Emmanuel Sanders-18 Catches.
10. Jeremy Avery-17 yards per carry.
Ten Myths and Pretenders Exposed
1. The ACC stinks-Beat two highly ranked out of conference opponents in one week.
2. The Big East stinks-Wonder what that makes Oregon State?
3. Florida is unbeatable-More than a few teams saw what it takes and it's running between the tackles.
4. BYU is going to the BCS-Yeah right.
5. Greg Paulus can't play QB-Yes he can and he can win games too.
6. The Big Ten is the second best conference-They aren't even third best.
7. Oregon is done-No they aren't.
8. The SEC is all about defense-I saw some pretty big scores yesterday.
9. Tyrrod Taylor can't throw-He can when it counts.
10. Colorado is the worst team-The win makes them just one of the worst.
Ten Random Observations
1. Jimmy Clausen can't throw anything but a fade- Sad but true.
2. Someone thinks football fans will buy anything-The Miracle Meatball?
3. Some people think the big news Internet sites are down-Way too many game recap articles.
4. The preseason rankings are already out the window-The current ones are even still sort of silly.
5. The whole "we beat them and they beat you" argument would be a big circle already-I never thought that one was a legit one anyway.
6. Someone wanted a "fashionable" Snuggie- I didn't know there was a public demand.
7. The refs don't seem so bad this year- Maybe it's just me.
8. There are more ugly uniforms than ever-What's up Gophers?
9. Miami and Florida State are still the fastest teams-And it isn't even close behind them.
10. Last year's clock rules changes haven't changed the game much-I was thinking at the time they were a disaster.
Ten Teams Who Have Improved The Most
1. Miami-Might not be all the way back but look very good.
2. Auburn-Didn't see this coming
3. Washington-I thought they would be a bowl team.
4. Michigan-Could win the Big Ten.
5. Clemson-Horribly under rated.
6. SMU-Lost yesterday but they are much better than they were.
7. Syracuse-Got into the win column and playing decent football.
8. South Carolina-Much better offense than a year ago.
9. UCLA-They're competitive.
10. Arkansas-Petrino will have them in gear soon enough.
The Ten Worst Teams
1. Ball State-Horrible.
2. Western Kentucky-Still stink.
3. Miami (OH)-Not even fun to watch.
4. Rice-What a difference a year makes.
5. Eastern Michigan-This list wouldn't be the same without at least one directional Michigan team.
6. New Mexico-They may need a newer Mexico.
7. San Jose State-No offense whatsoever.
8. Wyoming-Lost to Colorado, pretty much says it all.
9. Temple-They weren't this bad last year.
10. Michigan State-Not just an underachiever anymore. Now they outright stink as well.
Ten Memories From Week Three
1. Eric Berry's effort-He left it all on the field.
2. Ndamakong Suh's dominance-In a word, unbelievable.
3. Jake Locker's Grittiness-He didn't care who was supposed to win.
4. Jacory Harris' leadership-Beyond his years.
5. Tim Tebow's enthusiasm-Is every play for the National Title?
6. Tyrrod Taylor's calmness-Looked like he was in no rush at all to get the ball out.
7. Jahvid Best's flash and dash-If you blinked you missed it.
8. Mardy Gilyard's determination-He wasn't going to lose.
9. Ryan Mathew's breakaway speed-It was something to see.
10. A.J. Green's athleticism-It's something special.
Top Ten Games For Next Week
1. Miami at Virginia Tech-And just like that the ACC is all the rage.
2. California at Oregon-Will go a long way in the Pac-10 pecking order.
3. Mississippi at South Carolina-First real test for the Rebels.
4. TCU at Clemson- Just sounds interesting.
5. Iowa at Penn State-I think Lion fans have been waiting for this one.
6. Texas Tech at Houston-We may see 100 points.
7. South Florida at Florida State-If USF wants to be one of the big boys in the state, they'll have to beat one of the big boys in the state.
8. Arkansas at Alabama-Should be a decent game.
9. Southern Miss at Kansas-A lot of athletes on the field usually makes for a good game.
10. Illinois at Ohio State-A win in the Shoe could make the Illini's season.
Ten Games For Next Week They Should Cancel
1. Buffalo at Temple-The insomnia cure.
2. Washington State at USC-Someone may be a little angry after this past weekend.
3. Grambling State at Oklahoma State-Anyone want to pay for tickets to watch this?
4.Ball State at Auburn-Unwatchable unless you have friends who are 4th string for the Tigers who you want to see play some late in the game.
5. Sam Houston State at Tulsa-I didn't even know Sam Houston had a state named after him.
6. McNeese State at Tulane-During the offseason I always think I'd watch just about any game. On second thought maybe not.
7. Hofstra at Western Michigan-I just don't see the point.
8. Maine at Syracuse-Why bother?
9. Minnesota at Northwestern-And people wonder why the Big Ten has a reputation of being boring.
10. Northwestern State at Baylor-Next time Big 12 fans try and say their teams don't schedule softer than anyone else be sure to bring up this one.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?