What to Watch For: Jaguars Face-off Against Skins in Final Preseason Game
As they would say in Spanish speaking countries: Uno mas.
Uno mas. One more week of preseason football left. One more week until the Titans and Steelers take a crack at it, facing off as two of the favorites to compete for the AFC Championship and aSuper Bowl trophy.
But tonight is a much bigger night then that night will be, at least for Jaguars players and coaches. Here are my 10 things to watch for in tonight's game:
1. Mike Thomas- The highly heralded rookie will play in his first game tonight. He should return punts and possibly kicks and play a good quantity of time in tonight's game. I am very curious to see how Thomas stacks up to the other rookies.
2. Mike Sims-Walker- Well if MSW can be as good as MJD, then we could have a totally different type of three headed monster in Jacksonville. A three letter monster. Besides that, Sims-Walker makes his preseason debut tonight in an effort to try and take back the second wide receiver spot.
3.Troy Williamson- If Williamson puts together a solid performance, he will pencil himself in as a starter week one; if he already hasn't.
4. Derek Cox- He'll need an outstanding performance but Cox could have stolen the starting corner job from B. Williams weeks ago had he not injured his groin. We will see how the corner who has been so raved about performs.
5. O-Line- Can they pull together? The O-Line has played so-so in this preseason, so a good game against their old pal Albert Hanysworth should go a long way against the Skins.
6. Linebackers- Lets see how the starters play... It should be very good. Considering the backups played in Philly.
7. Rashad vs Chauncey- who will become MJD's backup? It will likely come down to a battle in tonight's game. Look for both to receive a lot of playing time.
8. A win- Lets get a win. Enough said.
9. Long continuous drives- Although the Jags scored 32 points against the Eagles in last weeks game, many came off of big plays and defensive turnovers. Lets see the Jags put drives together.
10. Punters- Its a battle, so we have to watch it. Podlesh vs Weatherford...
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?