Bleacher Report Fantasy Sports Championship: List Of Participants
Well, after nearly a month of searching for particpants who were eager and deserving of being a part of the first ever Bleacher Report Fantasy Sports Championship, we finally have our finalists, the twelve men who will be waging simulated war on one another in the most grueling fantasy sports league of all time.
The Bleacher Report Fantasy sports Championship was created by me taking two of my loves fantasy sports and the decathelon, combining those ideas created the Fantasy Sports Championship.
Here's how it works:
1. Twelve writers, chosen by me, will participate in the tournament.
2. We will make a fantasy league for all of the four major North American Sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL) with points being earned from each league determining the all around best fantasy player on BR.
3. The drafts will be held on ESPN.com.
4. NFL League will be H2H with the other three being ladder style.
5. If you drop out of the Championship at any time a wild card spot will be given to another writer, who will have a chance to win, but at a disadvantage.
6. Auto picking is discouraged, but it is allowed.
The Point System goes as follows:
10 Points—First Place
9 Points—Second Place
8 Points—Third Place
7 Points—Fourth Place
6 Points—Fifth Place
5 Points—Sixth Place
4 Points—Seventh Place
3 Points—Eighth Place
2 Points—Ninth Place
1 Point—10th Place
I am excited as all of these guys bring something to the table and it should be an interesting year.
The writers are:
Chase Ruttig (Me)
I still need emails from some of the participants so can all writers named please either give me their email through a comment or posting on my bulletin board. Also a bio of each writer introducing themselves would be much appreciated.
The league will begin with the NFL Draft which is TBD, and will end at the end of the 2010 MLB season.
I will try to get some sort of prize for the winner—so let me know if you have any ideas.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?