Living My Sports Dream: My Top 10 Dream Events
Imagine you have just been given a blank check that you can use to see any 10 sporting events in person. Where are you going?
I've been present at some fun and unique sporting events. I've been to OU-Texas five times and been in Dallas for the game atleast nine times. I've been to Oregon for the huge referee debacle against my Sooners.
I've been to National title games. I saw Mark McGwire hit No. 46 the year he broke the all-time home run record.
I've been to the Rose Bowl, and a few more less prestigous or well known events but these are the 10 sporting events that I would do anything to witness live.
10) Army vs. Navy: Are you kidding me? It doesn't get much better than seeing the two most storied military programs duke it out on behalf of the good ol' red, white, and blue.
9) Olympic Gold Medal game in men's basketball. Sure NBA players are mostly prima donnas but this is still the best of the best representing our country.
8) Duke vs North Carolina (Men's Basketball) in Cameron Indoor Stadium...Yes I am buying into the ESPN hype but I watch this game every year and Cameron is a madhouse.
7) Red Sox vs. Yankees in Boston:Another hype game but still a great rivalry in a historic park.
6) Watch a game in Notre Dame Stadium. Preferably this would be against my Sooners since I can't stand Notre Dame. I would love to be at that stadium with all the history and get to watch a game live.
5) Chiefs vs Raiders in Kansas City: I hate the Raiders like I hate Texas and the Cubs. Plus, I have never seen my Chiefs in person.
4) Super Bowl: I have never been to a Super Bowl. Hell, I've never been to an NFL game, but who wouldn't want to be in person for one of the biggest sporting events in the world.
3) The Final Round of the Masters. I'm a moderate golf fan but I absolutely love the Masters and that golf course. I could only hope to get lucky and see Tiger and Phil square off in the final pairing.
2) Game Seven of the World Series in St.Louis. Ive been to 10-15 Cardinal games in my life, nothing close to a World Series game though.
1) OU vs Texas in the National Title game: How amazing would this be! The biggest rivalry in the country being settled on the biggest stage, it would take a lot to happen but I can hope.
Everyone's list is going to be different depending on who your root for but let me know what you think and what games you would like to see...
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?