Over the years in the WWE has had great technical wrestlers that provided us with best some of the best wrestling matches ever.
When you think of technical wrestlers the likes of Bret Hart, Curt Hennig, and Kurt Angle come to mind. So I am giving you all an opportunity to see who the best technical wrestler in the WWE.
Well for the first part you the members of Bleacher Report's Wrestling have the opportunity to vote to for anyone that has been under contract or at least competed in a match for them.
Next week I will see who are the top five. Afterwards the other part of the competition will come into play with you voting between the top five to see who is the best technical wrestler in the WWE.
My Top Five are...
1. Kurt Angle: The only Olympic gold medalist in Pro-Wrestling made his way to numero uno from his amateur background and his quickness, strength, and agility. Great matchups that display his talent in his matches against Shawn Michaels, Chris Benoit, and Brock Lesnar.
2. Bret Hart: The Best there is, the best there was,...Bret proved that he could live up to the moniker by having classic matches with the likes of Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, and even his own brother Owen Hart.
3. Chris Benoit: Chris Benoit before he died was one of the best wrestlers to ever step foot in the squared circle.
His win at Wrestlemania 20 was not at all a fluke as he beat Triple H and Shawn Michaels at Backlash also. He has had classics with Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, and Shawn Michaels.
4. Chris Jericho: The first-ever Undisputed Champion has competed with best of them and has probably lost, but in process putting himself over. He is shoo-in for the Hall of Fame.
5. Shawn Michaels: HBK has always delivered great matches since his days with Marty Jannetty even being called a tag team specialist. After the break up he showed even more talent eventually becoming a 3 time WWE champ.
1st gets 5 points
2nd gets 4 points
3rd gets 3 points
4th gets 2 points
5th gets 1 point.
The format is: