The Bleacher Report Fantasy Sports Championship: Update No. 1 Current Teams
Well my idea for the first ever Bleacher Report Fantasy Sports Fantasy Championship has had mixed reviews, but after six days we are halfway through the qualifying process and almost half of the twelve spots filled up, I am excited as all of these guys bring something to the table and it should be an interesting year.
The writers are:
Chase Ruttig (Me)
So we have five writers who are excited for the groundbreaking tournament, we obviously need seven more Bleacher Report writers who want to participate in the challenge, it doesn't matter if you are an expert in all four of the sports because it is a total average of placing in all four events, so if you suck at NHL don't worry.
Here's how it works:
1. Twelve writers, chosen by me, will participate in the tournament.
2. We will make a fantasy league for all of the four major North American Sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL) with points being earned from each league determining the all around best fantasy player on BR.
3. The drafts will be held on ESPN.com.
4. NFL League will be H2H with the other three being ladder style.
5. If you drop out of the Championship at any time a wild card spot will be given to another writer, who will have a chance to win, but at a disadvantage.
6. Auto picking is discouraged, but it is allowed.
The Point System goes as follows:
10 Points- First Place
9 Points- Second Place
8 Points- Third Place
7 Points- Fourth Place
6 Points- Fifth Place
5 Points- Sixth Place
4 Points- Seventh Place
3 Points- Eighth Place
2 Points- Ninth Place
1 Point- 10th Place
The league will begin with the NFL Draft which is TBD and will end at the end of the 2010 MLB season.
I will try to get some sort of prize for the winner so let me know if you have any ideas.
If you want to be a part of this event just comment below and give me your email and you will get an invitation to the NFL league as soon as spots are filled up.
Good Luck to all writers
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?