Over the years Jeff Foxworthy has made his living off of his famous "You might be a redneck if..." jokes.
Some of his most famous include:
- "You might be a redneck if you think the last four words to The Star Spangled Banner are 'Gentlemen, start your engines!'"
- "You might be a redneck if you think Sherlock Holmes is a housing project in Biloxi."
- "You might be a redneck if you've been married three times and still have the same in-laws."
So, with those examples in mind, I decided to do my own little feature entitled "You might be an Alabama fan if..."
Please understand this is a humorous article and is not meant to offend anyone.
1. You might be an Alabama fan if you think there are 12 numbers on a clock or watch to represent each of Alabama's National Championships.
2. You might be an Alabama fan if you have ever told someone you coudn't make an event because there's a game on that day.
3. You might be an Alabama fan if you schedule your wedding, child's birth, or other major events around the Alabama Football schedule.
4. You might be an Alabama fan if any of your kid's names are Bear, Saban, Gene, Joe, or Julioette.
5. You might be an Alabama fan if the sight of orange and blue together make you want to throw up Chiziks.
6. You might be an Alabama fan if the sight of orange in anyway wants to make you throw up.
7. You might be an Alabama fan if, between a night out with your date/wife or Terrence Cody, you pick the night out with Mount Cody.
8. You might be an Alabama fan if you get annoyed when someone calls our team colors burgundy or checkered and you are forced to smack them.
9. You might be an Alabama fan if you have ever killed someone after a game (including the LSU/Alabama game).
10. You might be an Alabama fan if you have more tattoos dealing with Alabama than you have of your wife because "Alabama football give you more pleasure than any woman ever has."
Bottom line, we all know Alabama fans (myself at the top of the list) can get a little crazy and have certain things that just make us fans. But, so does every team.
With that being said, if you would like to take a stab at "You might be an (insert team name here) fan if..." article about your team, feel free. But please drop me a link to it.
If you can think of anymore please post them below.
Again, THIS IS A HUMOR ARTICLE!