Ten Things You Might Hear at an Army Football Game This Year
Lately, there hasn't been much to cheer about Army's football team. The Black Knights have not won more than three games since 2005.
Army fans have suffered through 12 consecutive losing seasons. In the past 11 years, Army has had six head coaches.
Head coach Rich Ellerson is bringing his triple option from Cal Poly in hopes of turning the fortunes of Army football around. Although there is hope in the air, there is much skepticism that Army football will ever return to its glory days.
For those of you who end up in West Point, N.Y. with nothing else to, you may wish to visit Michie Stadium and see what the new era of Army football is all about. However, before making the trip, one should know a few things that might be heard at Michie so not to be caught off guard.
1. Go Army, Beat Somebody!
2. Two, four, six, eight, we're only down by 28.
3. We're not good, we're not great. Army should schedule Utah State.
4. If Army scores today, remember to bring your ticket stub to a local MCDonald's for a free hamburger.
5. Now we know for sure that the Department of Defense is located in Virginia and not New York.
6. We have no hope, we don't believe. All for Army, get up and leave.
7. That's alright, that's okay. We have cannons to blow you away.
8. Instead of "Mr. Inside" and "Mr. Outside", this year we have "Mr. No Gain" and "Mr. Tackled for a Loss".
9. We like to thank you all for coming although some of you were forced at gunpoint.
10. Go Army, Almost Beat Navy!
Now that you are aware of what you can expect at an Army football game, your experience should be enjoyable... or at least tolerable.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?