NFL Random Fantasy Football Rookie Thoughts
As we all know, fantasy football rookies surprised and disappointed to great effect last year. Darren McFadden and Rashard Mendenhall didn’t live up to the hype. Chris Johnson and Steve Slaton were absolutely Ninja.
What I’m saying is, that my guess is as good as anybody’s at this point, especially with zero hours of training camp logged.
However, that’s not going to stop me or any of the other million fantasy footballers out there from scraping their thoughts into a pile, scooping them onto a page and serving them to readers with a sprig of parsley.
The nearest parsley store is miles from the Chinstrap Ninja's offices, so I’m dumping these to you sans parsley. You’ll deal, I know, but I’m still going to make it easy on you by providing this dish in four bite-sized courses.
Top 5 rookies for 2009
- Chris Wells, RB, Cardinals
- Knowshon Moreno, RB, Broncos
- Michael Crabtree, WR, 49ers
- Donald Brown, RB, Colts
- LeSean McCoy, RB, Eagles
Razz the five owners who make these picks
- Donald Brown, RB, Colts—When the colts replace RBs they get rid of the old when they bring in the new—Faulk and James, James and Addai. 50-50 split anyone?
- Shonn Green, RB, Jets—He’ll be lucky to split carries with two other proven backs on a team that has no passing game to take off the pressure.
- Matthew Stafford, QB, Lions—The quarterback for the Lions. Do you need any other ammo?
- Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Raiders—He’ll go down as one of the worst first-round WR picks ever.
- Jeremy Maclin, WR, Eagles—Remember Freddie Mitchell?
Five IDP rookies to watch
- Aaron Curry, LB, Seahawks
- Brian Cushing, LB, Texans
- Aaron Maybin, DE, Bills
- Ray Maualuga, LB, Bengals
- James Laurinaitis, LB, Rams
Five rookies you should contemplate late
- Rashad Jennings, RB, Jaguars
- Jarrett Dillard, WR, Jaguars
- Ian Johnson, RB, Vikings
- Nate Davis, QB, 49ers
- Patrick Turner, WR, Dolphins
For more fantasy analysis with less parsley visit Chinstrap Ninjas.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?