Well, that was an exciting GP weekend. I suppose any circuit that has a castle for a backdrop and a roller coaster at its doorstep can't go too wrong.
As usual, bringing you the quick and dirty at the Nurburgring over the past couple of days:
- The mad circus of Q2. Plus 5. Nothing like a little rain to get everyone rattled up.
- Both McLarens in Q3. Plus 2. Finally.
- Mark Webber on pole! Plus 5.
- Adrian Sutil qualifies in P7. Plus 10. Bonus points for having the heaviest car in Q3. Plus 5.
- Piquet out-qualifies Alonso! Plus 2.
- Eddie Jordan gushing over the progress McLaren has made. Minus 5. Progress - yes, one of the top three runners - not in a long shot. Go suck an egg.
- Action at turn 1. Plus 5. I love how the Ferraris and the other KERS cars manage to jump the rest at the start.
- Hamilton gets rear puncture at turn 1. Minus 5. *Groan* Well at least the car is looking somewhat competitive.
- Kimi clips Sutil's front wing. Minus 2. This is mildly hilarious. Why does this always happen to Sutil when he is in position to score points?
- Kimi retires due to engine trouble. Minus 5. Noooooooo.
- Heikki Kovalainen builds a train behind him at least twice during the race. Plus 2. Hey the guy scored a point, even without the new parts his teammate got.
- Rosberg starts P15 and finishes in P4. Plus 5. Great drive.
- Massa scores his first podium of the season. Plus 2.
- Brawns finish in P5 and P6. Minus 2. Well ok, I'm actually secretly glad they didn't finish at the top.
- Mark Webber's maiden Grand Prix victory! Plus 5. Fantastic race, all the more impressive cos he had to serve a drive-through penalty.
- Red Bull 1-2. Plus 2. Alright! The fight for the championships is looking good.