Who Needs Ronaldinho?: Not AC Milan, Says Silvio Berlusconi
Ronaldinho's mooted transfer from Barcelona to AC Milan was looking doubtful on Sunday after Rossoneri president Silvio Berlusconi revealed that his club does not need the Brazilian.
The 28-year-old, who is under contract with the Catalan side until 2010, has endured his worst season since joining from Paris St. Germain in 2003.
The forward has been plagued by injury and fitness problems and has started only 13 league games. A summer transfer away from the Nou Camp seems inevitable, and Milan had been thought the most likely destination.
TOP NEWS

Messi Stars in Shakira Vid š¤©

Grading Top Coach Decisions š

Latest USMNT Roster Rumors š
But Berlusconi said on Sunday: "I have never been certain we needed Ronaldinho, and at the moment I don't really think we do."
The 2006 FIFA Player of the Year has also been linked with Milan's city rivals Internazionale and Manchester City.
One player who does appear to be on his way to the San Siro is Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini.
AC Milan vice-president, Adriano Galliani, revealed after his club's 2-1 triumph over Internazionale that the Rossoneri are close to signing the French international.
Flamini's contract with the Gunners ends this summer allowing him to join the Italian giants on a free transfer.
Galliani has said, "Flamini will arrive tonight in Milan and will sign a four-year contract."
Arsenal have been linked with Portsmouth's Niko Kranjcar as a possible replacement for Flamini. Pompey will be looking for a staggering £12 million in place of the Croatian midfielder
Will Kranjcar go to the Emirates Stadium?
If Ronaldinho does move from Barcelona, will he go to England? Will he go to Manchester City? To Shinawatra's madhouse?
Some questions remain unanswered.




.jpg)

.png)


.jpg)

.jpg)