My World XI: Messi, Torres, Ramos, Arshavin, But No Place For Ronaldo!
This is the first article I've written, and according to me this is what I feel is the current World XI.
Each one of these players is a star in their own right and my aim of choosing each player is based on their importance to their club/country—i.e. If you were thinking of five players to put down, these guys would comes first.
And one more thing you will notice. All these players have good chemistry and no airs about them which I feel is very important to team morale.
My team plays with a 4-2-4 formation.
1) Iker Casillas (Real Madrid, Spain) GK
Proven goalie on the world stage, a great shop stopper, calm and very good in one-on-one situations.
2) Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid, Spain) RB
He is known for his runs on the right flank, crosses, and vigorous defending, also contributing with a fair share of goals from his position.
3) Alex (Chelsea, Brazil) CB
Solid defender and wicked if given a chance from free-kicks.
4) Javier Zanetti (Inter Milan, Argentina) CB
Versatile and experienced defender. Proven performer for club and country.
5) Phillip Lahm (Bayern Munich, Germany) LB
Well known for his pace, dribbling, and crossing ability.
6) Javier Mascherano (Liverpool, Argentina) CDM
Defensive midfielder who will fight for the ball. Good holding ability as well.
7) Michael Essien (Chelsea, Ghana) CDM
Basically a defensive midfielder but can play all around the pitch. Known for his versatility.
8) Lionel Messi (Barcelona, Argentina) LWM
An explosive winger who has amazing dribbling skills, a good eye for goal, and the ability to see gaps in the defence when none seem to exist. A thorough magician.
9) Andrei Arshavin (Arsenal, Russia) RWM
Versatile attacking midfielder who can play as a second striker or winger.
10) Fernando Torres (Liverpool, Spain) CF
An explosive striker who creates something out of nothing. Good eye for goal.
11) Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid, Argentina) CF
Great striker. Poacher of goals, and for a striker assists a lot. Will form a deadly combination with Torres.
Ramos Alex Zanetti Lahm
1) Xavi (Barcelona, Spain)
2) Iniesta (Barcelona, Spain)
3) Tevez (Man United, Argentina)
4) Rooney (Man United, England)
5) Terry (Chelsea, England)
Guys, leave your comments, and I would like to know whether you agree with me or not!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?