Wishlist for Blackhawks: Things to Do to Become Competitive For the Next Decade
Ok, this is the things Blackhawks must do. The biggest problem is cap space, and this is what they can do:
- Brent Sopel is a waste of money and will be impossible to trade him, hence you package a deal with Duncan Keith. Yes, I've said Keith. After watching most of the games I still don't understand why lots of people rave about this guy, he can be replaced. Trade Sopel + Keith for some drafts to open cap space. Maybe add a second round draft to the deal to sweeten it.
- Do not have 2 pricey goalies. I repeat, either stick with Heut or trade him for Habby.
- Ok, this will be a hard one, and I'm sure most won't want to hear it, but trade Brian Campbell. He is too pricey and not worth the money. Trade Campbell + first round pick. Blackhawks will have late picks in the first round anyways.
Let's see how much money we saved here.
- Brian Campbell $7,140,000
- Huet $5,625,000
- Sopel $2,333,000
- Keith $1,475,000
- Sign Kane long term
- Sign Toews long term
- Sign Sharp long term
- Sign Havlat long term. I know he gets injured but he is an all star when healthy.
- Sign Buff long term
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?