Montreal Draft Tweetup: Prizes from the NHL Foundation
Perhaps you would like to take a closer look at some of the prizes that will be available at the Montreal draft weekend. The generosity of our partner organizations will help to make this a truly memorable event.
Prizes will be awarded during the weekend events, but particularly at the Montreal Draft Tweetup on Saturday June 27th from 1:00 to 5:00 pm at Ye Olde Orchard Bar and Grill, 1189 de la Montagne.
There are many ways to win. There will be draws and contests throughout the afternoon. A paid raffle will be used to determine the winner of two very special prizes with the proceeds going to "Hockey Fights Cancer". If you would like to donate to this worthwhile charity, click here.
Participants of the Fun Ball Hockey Challenge at McGill University will be eligible for a draw for one of the signed NHL caps.
All Habs is truly grateful to Ann Marie Lynch at the NHL Foundation for providing the unique signed hockey merchandise.
Prizes from the NHL Foundation
- White cap, NHL logo—signed by the 2008-09 New York Islanders team
- White New Era cap, NHL logo—signed by Martin Brodeur
- Montreal Canadiens away jersey—signed by Saku Koivu
- Tampa Bay Lightning away jersey—signed by Vincent Lecavalier
- 2009 Eastern Conference All-Star jersey—signed by the Eastern conference All-Stars
- 2009 Western Conference All-Star jersey—signed by the Western conference All-Stars
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?