Lewis Hamilton is flying in Formula One at present, but he's also doing well off the track after being named Britain's richest sportsman.
The Mercedes driver has an estimated £68 million fortune, according to the Sunday Times Rich List (via the Independent).
Hamilton trumps former F1 team-mate Jenson Button, who remains at McLaren.
Wayne Rooney's estimated £60 million fortune makes him Britain's richest footballer.
A surprise entry at No. 4 is basketball player Steve Nash. The 40-year-old is South African-born and has represented Canada at the Olympic Games, but he holds a British passport through ancestry and is therefore eligible.
Elsewhere on the list are prominent footballers such as Rio Ferdinand, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard and Ryan Giggs, while Andy Murray also rises up the list after his victory at Wimbledon in 2013.
Britain's Top 10 Richest Sportsmen
1. Lewis Hamilton (Motor racing): £68m
2. Jenson Button (Motor racing): £63m
3. Wayne Rooney (Football): £60m
4. Steve Nash (Basketball): £56m
5. Rio Ferdinand (Football): £44m
6. Andy Murray (Tennis): £40m
7. Steven Gerrard (Football): £37m
= Frank Lampard (Football): £37m
9. Luol Deng (Basketball): £36m
= Ryan Giggs (Football): £36m
Source: The Sunday Times Rich List 2014
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!