Five years ago, the league was gifted an incredible draft class featuring the likes of Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Josh Howard, Chris Bosh, Chris Kaman and yes, LeBron James.
The year after, the league was introduced to the heir to Shaquille O'Neal's massive thrown in the form of a chiseled 18-year old, Dwight Howard.
While those players have cemented their status among the NBA's elite players, many are simply scratching the surface and for the players on this list, the best is certainly yet to come.
The players on this list are the cream of the crop of players who we'll be talking about for the next decade. This list is purely based on potential and likelyhood of reaching that potential.
Without further ado, this is a countdown of the best and brightest players in the NBA who have yet to etch their signatures on the walls of NBA superstardom. If they continue to grow, most if not all of these players will one day be all-stars. One may even challenge to be the greatest player of all time.
35. Tyreke Evans- 2009 NBADraft TBA
34. DeMar DeRozan- 2009 NBADraft TBA
33. James Harden- 2009 NBADraft TBA
33.Danilo Gallinari- New York Knicks
32. Andrew Bogut- Millwaukee Bucks
31. Kevin Love- Minnesota Timberwolves
30. Ricky Rubio - 2009 NBADraft TBA
29. Rudy Fernandez- Portland TrailBlazers
28. Anthony Randolph - Golden State Warriors
27. Blake Griffin - LA Clippers
26. Thaddeus Young- Philadelphia 76ers