- Tampa Bay Rays 35-31, 14-19 away (Price 1-0, 2.37 ERA)
- Colorado Rockies 31-33, 12-15 home (Cook 5-3, 4.26 ERA)
- -Rays are 4-1 in Prices last 5 starts.
- -Rays are 4-0 in their last 4 interleague games vs. a team with a losing record.
- -Rockies are 1-5 in Cooks last 6 interleague starts.
- -Rays are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
The Rays ended the Rockies long winning streak yesterday and today look to extend there own 7 game winning streak. They turn the ball over to there best pitcher right now Price. Even though he only has one win he should be at least 3-0 but the bullpen let him down twice. The Rays are twice as talented as COL and will put up a minimum of 7 runs today in hitter friendly Coors Field. Pitching for COL is Cook who at times can be good but today will struggle with one of the best lineups in the major leagues. This one will not be close and having underdog value here makes it even better!! SCORE TB 7 - COL 3
Craig's picks are hot this week going 3-0! Today Craig has his 5 star HOME RUN WINNER OF THE WEEK!! Get all of your sports handicapping needs daily at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!