There's a lot of interesting stories within the Arizona Cardinals locker room this offseason.
Questions hovering from their cap space, to the coaching changes and Fitzgerald being on the 2010 Madden cover.
Yes, it would be interesting to ask rookie OT Herman Johnson what his mom ate when she was pregnant with him, since he was born at 15 pounds 14 ounces. The largest baby ever born in Louisiana.
But fans want to know the dirt about the elite players.
I think I have an interesting life, but who would actually care to see me on Oprah besides my mom?
Saying that, the most intriguing story with the Cardinals the entire offseason is Pro-Bowl WR Anquan Boldin.
Here are 12 bold questions I would ask Boldin during an interview starting with a humorous ice breaker.
1. Hows the hamstring? Is it keeping you from conditioning or OTA's?
2. Do you believe in the "Madden curse" and are you worried for your teammate Larry Fitzgerald now that he's on the cover of Madden 2010?
3. How is this team handling the loss in the Super Bowl?
4. Were you upset that you were not put in the game during the last drive in the Super Bowl?
5. What initiated your dissatisfaction with your current contract?
6. Has the difference in you contracts caused any problems between you and Fitzgerald?
7. How is your relationship with your teammates especially Adrian Wilson and Karlos Dansby since its said they are more of a priority than you?
8. If you could choose to play for any team who would it be and why?
9. What was your reasoning for firing Drew Rosenhaus?
10. What are you hoping happens with your current situation?
11. What do you expect from this team in 2009?
12. Are you a future Hall of Famer?