- Chicago Cubs 26-25, 10-15 away (Zambrano 3-2, 4.22 ERA)
Atlanta Braves 26-26, 12-13 home (Jurrjens 5-2, 2.59 ERA)
- -Cubs are 11-3 in Zambranos last 14 starts as a road underdog.
- -Cubs are 5-2 in their last 7 during game 3 of a series.
- -Braves are 0-6 in Jurrjens' last 6 starts vs. National League Central.
- -Cubs are 6-1 in the last 7 meetings.
Its not often that the Cubs are underdogs and even less often when Zambrano is an underdog. That is too good of value to pass up. Zambrano has got better in every outing in his last 5 starts. Before being ejected from last start Zambrano had only allowed one run in 6 innings. Today he pitches very motivated and shuts out the Braves. Jurrjens has been good this year overall but last game was smacked around for 5 runs in 5 innings to a very sorry ARI team. Today the CUBS show why they were picked to win there division PITCHING!! SCORE CHI 4 - ATL 0
Get in today with Craig's 5 star MLB Huge Totals WINNER!! Craig has unbelievable easy totals winner today don't miss out!! Get all your free and premium sports handicapping info at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com!!