A True Fan: Do You Have It in You?
Here's a list to help rate yourself on your commitment towards the NBA:
1. You have the D-League schedule memorized.
2. You have bought a pair of game-used socks worn by Delonte West.
3. You have sent handwritten hate mail to Ron Artest.
4. When you are having trouble sleeping, you pop in the tape of Michael Jordan's shot against the Utah Jazz and watch it over and over again.
5. You know who your favorite team drafted the for the past five seasons.
6. The wallpaper and comforter in your room represent your favorite team.
7. Your alarm clock is LeBron James' voice telling you to wake up.
8. The homepage on your computer is NBA.com.
9. You've memorized the amount of airtime a "Patrick Chewing" commercial takes up.
10. On rainy Days, you watch a saved video on your computer of Larry Johnson's four-point play.
11. You've memorized Reggie Miller's stats for the '95-'96 season.
12. You once owned a Bullets jersey.
13. You cried for a few hours when David Robinson announced his retirement.
14. Your parents know not to talk to you when your team is losing by more then 10 in the second half.
15. You have the same tattoo in the same spot, done by the same artist, as your favorite player.
16. You know Charles Barkley's favorite quote.
17. You've snuck onto mid to wipe down Paul Pierce's sweat, just to help the grounds crew.
18. You know the length and diameter of Dikembe Mutombo's pointer finger.
19. You have left school early just to prepare your house for an 8:30 game.
20. You have stolen your parents' car to get snacks for a preseason game.
21. You independently learned Chinese, so that you can write on Yao Ming's blog.
22. You have an authentic jersey of every player to participate in the 2003 All-Star Game.
23. You have "Where Amazing Happens" in brail on a welcome mat in front of your house.
24. You have personally talked to Dwayne Wade's high school sweetheart.
25. When you were little, you got your favorite player's number carved in the back of your head as a bonus to your buzz cut.
26. You've traveled behind your team to an away game, where you went to the same restaurant and stole the same fork that Manu Ginobili was previously using.
20-23: You should be part of the team.
16-19: You and the coach are on a first-name basis.
12-15: You have a love for the game.
8-11: You're a fan during the playoffs.
4-7: You played on a rec team as a youngin.
1-3: You have a basketball in your house.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?