Top Five Boxers In The Month Of May
1. Manny Pacquiao—Fighter of the Day, Fighter of the Week, Fighter of the Month, Fighter of the Year. With his destruction of Ricky Hatton, there is no question who the best fighter of May was. That performance was scary good and easily lands on my top spot for the month of May.
2. Kermit Cintron- I was totally amazed how impressive Cintron looked Saturday night. It was a really a performance that came out of left field. But Cintron showed the eye of the tiger and turned one of the more impressive performances of the year so far because it wasn't expected. He controlled the pace of the fight and show great ring generalship. A once promising career is back on track.
3. Andre Ward- A dominating 12 round decision over the power punching Edison Miranda keeps this talented prospect undefeated. He is showing great signs of promise and this performance only enhances it. Ward showed he had an inside game as well as an outside game. Miranda couldn't stay up with Ward's versatility around the ring. It was not so exciting but when are dominating fights ever exciting?
4. Andre Berto- I know people are going to bitch and complain about it but I am going to be just fine having him at number four. Berto was very boring to watch but he dominated and won a fight very easily over a world class fighters.
Berto will still have his haters but all the guy has done so far is win and basically posted a shutout over Urango. How can he not be on of the top five after defeating a man that is currently the IBF junior-welterweight title. He was boring but dominating.
5. Chad Dawson- He basically fought the same fight he did against Tarver the first time. He wasn't overly impressive but he did what he had to do. Tarver supposedly brought his “A” game this time but it still was not enough against Chad Dawson. For most of the fight Dawson used his right jab like a snapping cobra.
Every time Dawson unloaded his flurries Tarver hid behind his gloves and seldom fired back until it was safe. Throw in the fact that he vacated his title so he doesn't fight some no name shows me the guy has the guts to be the best and fight the best. A rematch with Glen Johnson shows me how great this guy wants to be.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?