- New York Yankees 28-20, 14-11 away (Sabathia 4-3, 3.42 ERA)
- Cleveland Indians 21-29, 11-12 home (Carmona 2-4, 6.42 ERA)
- -Yankees are 12-3 in their last 15 overall.
- -Yankees are 6-2 in their last 8 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- -Indians are 2-5 in Carmonas last 7 home starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- -Indians are 3-7 in their last 10 vs. a team with a winning record.
Sabathia will pitch on Saturday for the NYY and after a slow start he has been much better. In his last 4 starts he has only given up 6 runs an has pitched 32 innings and was 3-1 in that stretch of games. The NYY have been on fire the last 15 games only losing three times and averaging over 6 runs per game. For Cleveland they go to Carmona who has been very up and down this year. His last three games he has been down right horrible giving up 15 runs in only 13 innings. Not good news for the Tribe as the NYY will be scoring a ton of runs on Saturday. Run Line is a great play today as Sabathia will shut down an average Indians lineup, and the NYY will score at least 7 runs today. SCORE NYY 7 - CLE 2
Don't miss out Craig's two 5 star plays on SATURDAY: 5 star MLB HOME Run Play, and 5 star NBA SLAM DUNK WINNING TOTAL !! Get all your free and premium sports picks at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com