1. Entering Mini Camp, what are your team and personal goals for the upcoming season?
2. The Bills have been playing a little bit in Toronto, and there has been some rumors stating that the franchise may move North of the border, how have the Toronto faithful welcomed you?
3. You didn’t think that you would get away without hearing a question regarding Terrell Owens did you? How do you think a player of his stature will help your development as a leader and as a quarterback?
4. How much do you feel the offense will be opened up this season due to TOs addition and your continued development?
5. Continuing on the development mantra, how much do you think Fred Jackson is going to help the team this year, especially because of Marshawn’s suspension?
6. As someone who, not too long ago, was a rookie, what kind of advice do you have for Aaron Maybin during OTAs, mini camp, the preseason and getting through all 16 games in the regular season?
7. There has been much talk this off-season to increase the number of games on the regular season schedule, as radical as an 18 game season with two bye weeks, what are your thoughts?
8. The Bills opening day, as I’m sure you have circled, is Monday Night at the Patriots. With the team’s past struggles against the Pats, how good will it feel when you go in and ruin Tom Brady’s return from knee surgery? But seriously, what do you think the team can do to get over their allergy to beating the Patriots this season?
9. Speaking of the AFC East, how do you think things will shake out?
10.I’ll get you out on two easy questions—here’s the first. In five years when NFL historians look back on the 2009 Bills, what do you think their conclusion will be?
11.And here’s the second—You’re still a young player…When it’s all said and done, what do you want your legacy to say?