1. How does it feel to not have everyone constantly asking you about Brett Favre's situation this year?
3. What do you think of Fran Tarkenton's comments on Favre?
4. You've done a lot of stuff with your teammates this offseason like going to the Kentucky Derby. How important is team chemistry to you?
5. While the team managed only six wins last year, you had a pretty impressive season for a first-year starting quarterback. How are you looking to improve coming into your second year?
6. There were a lot of people that felt the transition from Favre to you was the reason for the unsuccessful season last year. How do you respond to that?
7. You had some trouble coming from behind late in games last year. For instance, you threw a late interception in a loss to Carolina. What can you do to improve on leading the team down the field late in games?
8. Did you feel you deserved to go to the Pro Bowl last year?
9. When you hurt your shoulder last year at Tampa Bay, how close were you to not playing the next week?
10. What do you think of the team bringing in the 3-4 defense?
11. The Packers play the NFC West and AFC North this year. How do you see those matchups panning out?
12. With Jay Cutler now a Chicago Bear, do you feel the Packers-Bears rivalry has also intensified?
13. The division could be a three team race this year. Are you welcoming the challenge?
14. With every year comes new rookies coming in from the draft or undrafted free agents. Do you ever participate in any of the rookie hazing year after year?
15. Do you have any interesting stories from when you were a rookie dealing with rookie hazing?
16. What do you think of the Packers' rookies this year?
17. You've got two newoffensive linemen in T.J. Lang and Jamon Meredith and a new fullback in Quinn Johnson. What can you tell me about those guys and how they can help the offense?
18. Donald Driver was a no show for the first day of OTA's. Do you know what his situation is as of right now?
19. Are you excited the Packers are looking to keep wide receiver Greg Jennings around for a long time?
20. When you first came into the league, kicker Ryan Longwell had your number, but he wouldn't give it to you. Now that no one has it, have you thought about switching back to number eight?
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!