20 Questions For Steelers' Troy Polamalu
It takes a special player to anchor the Steelers Defense, and Troy Polamalu is truly one of a kind.
If I ever get the opportunity to interview Troy Polamalu, here are a list of questions I would ask him:
1. What aspect of your game do you feel that you can improve on in 2009?
2. How does training on your own in California help you make it through a full season?
3. How does your past history of concussions affect your style of play?
4. How much freedom does Dick LeBeau give you on the field?
5. Which player do you expect to have the most significant impact on defense this season?
6. How would you describe coach Tomlin?
7. What play do you think was the turning point of last season?
8. What is the biggest difference that you see in yourself from your rookie season up until now?
9. Which team's offense gives you the most fits?
10. What player, past or present, do you try to model your game after?
11. What type of person is Troy Polamalu off the field?
12. As a former Trojan, what are your thoughts on USC stand out safety Taylor Mays?
13. What do you like most about playing the 3-4 defense?
14. How do you feel about people comparing the current Steelers defense to the legendary "Steel Curtain" defense of the 70's?
15. You are a man of strong Christian values, and you took a trip to Greece and Turkey back in 2007. What was that like? What impact did that have on you personally?
16. How has your Samoan heritage influenced you?
17. Both you and Larry Fitzgerald are going to be featured on the cover Madden ten. Are you worried at all about the Madden "curse" affecting you this season?
18. What's on your ipod right now?
19. Who is the funniest person on the team?
20. What are your expectations for the defense in 2009?
Thank you for taking the time to chat with me Troy. I wish you and the Steelers the best of luck in the upcoming season.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?