What do you ask someone who has been asked every question in the book? With new contract extension and strong offensive weapons around him, Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers seems to be on the right track.
We will see how he plans to follow up his strong first season as a starter and how he will get the Pack back to playoffs.
- What was the hardest part about coming out of Cal as a first round draft pick and having to sit on the bench for your first few seasons?
- How much did you really learn from Brett Favre, and how would it be strange to compete against him if he ended up in Minnesota?
- How badly did you want to play well and prove the naysayers wrong last year? Do you feel like you succeeded in showing you can be a high-level NFL quarterback?
- How much did it hurt to lose all those close game last season? Many of them were defensive or special teams breakdowns that lost late leads. Did you get frustrated?
- Many people have said you need to improve your leadership and late game performance going into next season. How do you feel about that and what does that really mean to you?
- Donald Driver announced today that he is unhappy with his current contract. When guys are unhappy with their deals, how does that affect them and would it change the wide receiver-quarterback relationship?
- What are some of the things you have been working on this offseason? Have you been working out with any of your receivers or running backs?
- How do you see the offense evolving this year? What is one thing it can improve on from last season?
- When you signed your contract extension early last year did you feel any extra pressure or were you more relieved to get that vote of confidence from the organization? What was the first thing you bought with the money?
- How much would it mean to you to lead the Packers back to the playoffs? What about making the Pro Bowl?
There you have it. Hopefully we would get some good insight in to one of the top young quarterbacks in the league and see what tricks are up his sleeves for the 2009-10 season.