Trent Edwards is entering the most important season of his career in only his third season. A third round pick by Buffalo in 2007, the Bills are hoping they have a franchise quarterback in Edwards; something they haven't had since Hall-of-Fame quarterback, Jim Kelly, retired in 1996.
Here are some questions I would ask Trent if given the opportunity:
1. After last season's disappointment are you coming into 2009 with extra motivation?
2. The team has stood behind you, are you feeling added pressure to meet expectations and lead this team back to the playoffs?
3. How do you feel about potentially being the teams next franchise quarterback?
4. Were there any ill affects from you week five concussion that could be attributed to the drop off in your play or was it just a collective team struggle?
5. Your durability has been a concern the past two seasons so did you do anything different this offseason that will help you stay on the field in 2009?
6. The no-huddle offense was a staple of the championship teams of the 90's , would it fit this current offense and how comfortable would you be in running it?
7.If T.O. has a big impact on the team, would you push for them to try and re-sign him?
8.If you could trade places with anybody in the league, who would it be and why?
9. Being from California, what did you first think when you heard Buffalo drafted you? How well have you adjusted to the cold and often unpredictable Buffalo weather?
10.What would Bringing a Championship back to this city mean to you?