The Hot Seat With Sheldon Brown: What Would I Say?
If I had to pick an Eagles player to sit down and talk to, there's no question who I'd want to hear from: Sheldon Brown.
He's easily one of the best defensive backs in the entire league, and until recently he seemed like one of the happiest too. Now that he wants to be traded, I'd like to know why, among other things.
So Sheldon Brown, come on down.
1. First things first: how did that hit on Reggie Bush feel? Was it as good for you as it was for me?
2. In 2002, as a young kid from the University of South Carolina, how did it feel being drafted by the Eagles, one of the best teams in the league?
3. What was a harder adjustment for you: high school-to-college level playing or college-to-pro?
4. Take me back to Super Bowl XXXIX. Two years after you're drafted, you're starting in the biggest game of the year. Is there any other feeling in the NFL comparable to playing in that game?
5. How did you feel watching your offense go out there for the last drive and fall short?
6. Do you feel [Donovan] McNabb gave his all, or do you think he could've given more?
7. Moving to the present, your discontent with the Eagles is widely noted.Why does Sheldon Brown deserve a new contract?
8. What has changed from last season to now that has caused these feelings?
9. What were contract talks like that you responded so negatively in the media?
10. If the Eagles granted your wish and traded you, where would you prefer to go?
11. Would you prefer a trade, or do you want to stay in Philadelphia?
12. Finally, where does Sheldon Brown see himself playing football in the 2009 season?
It's not quite 20 questions, but it's enough to give the Philadelphia fans the answers they seek.
Would Brown answer all of these questions? No one knows for sure.
If he could, though, it would be a great help.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?