Putting Aaron Rodgers On The Hot Seat With 10 Questions
Minus the Favre drama, Aaron Rodgers heads into the 2009 season with still much to prove. Despite playing in all 16 games and posting excellent numbers the win total of six from 2008 means expectations and scrutiny will still be very high come this fall.
Here are 10 questions I'd pose to him in a sit down interview.
1. How much of a difference in stress level has there been for you this offseason as opposed to last offseason?
2. Is there one specific area of your play that you feel you need to improve upon if the Packers are going to win more than six games in 2009?
3. Would you say that your shoulder is 100% healthy right now?
4. How worried are you about the right tackle position as the Packers look to replace Mark Tauscher?
5. The Packers saw a big drop off in production from the tight ends in 2008. What can you do to get the production higher from that group?
6. Do you have the freedom from Coach McCarthy to audible at the line of scrimmage if you spot a particular defensive alignment or stunt?
7. If so, do you expect Coach McCarthy to allow you to call audibles in 4th quarter of close games this coming season?
8. Has there been any talk of running a "no huddle" offense in 2009 in certain situations?
9. Is it true that the offense will run more "power formation" plays and less zone blocking plays in the running game this season?
10. Is there any one game on the schedule for 2009 that you have circled?
And with the last answer Aaron Rodgers would be allowed to exit the hot seat.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?