Running Down DeAngelo Williams aor a Q&A
Running back DeAngelo Williams was a big part of the Panthers success last year, as he piled up more than 1,500 yards on the ground and 15 touchdowns. Still, Williams’ spectacular season wasn’t enough to award him an election to his first Pro Bowl.
If I am able to do what most NFL linebackers failed to do last season and run Williams down—for an interview, I’ve compiled a few questions everyone wants to know about No. 34.
1. You were the third running back taken in the draft, so what was going through your head as other running backs were selected before you?
2. Reggie Bush was selected No. 2 over all, and while you've been more productive than him thus far, you haven't received the publicity he receives, does that bother you?
3. You rushed for more than 1,500 yards last year and weren't selected to the Pro Bowl. What's your take on that?
4. You sat behind Deshawn Foster your rookie year, but you were more productive than he was, averaging more than five yards a carry. Did you campaign to carry the ball more?
5. After Deshawn Foster departed, everyone had you slated as the feature back in the upcoming season, but then the Panthers drafted Jonathon Stewart. Did you feel you were getting help? Or did you feel they thought you couldn't handle the bulk of the carries?
6. Name three defensive players you would choose to evade rather than run over?
7. Which defensive player or team has hit you the hardest since you've entered the NFL?
8. What's going on in your head when you are walking back to the sideline after you've fumbled?
9. What makes you different from all the other running backs in the NFL?
10. What are your individual career goals?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?