- 3-Minute Warning vs. The Dudley Boyz and Jeff Hardy (Elimination Tables match)
- Billy Kidman vs. Jamie Noble (Cruiserweight Championship)
- Victoria vs. Trish Stratus (Hardcore match for Women's Championship)
- Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show (WWE Championship)
- Los Guerreros vs. Edge and Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit (Tag Team Championship)
- Elimination Chamber match for World Heavyweight Championship
Main Event: 5/5
When the female wrestlers at an event are in a hardcore bout and a bevy of future Hall of Famers are relegated to the undercard, there's no doubt about a show being special.
The triple-team tag bout featured some of the Ruthless Aggression Era's best workers. Watching Angle, Benoit, Edge and Eddie Guerrero in action was always special, but when they all collided, there was an elevated amount of excitement rumbling the ground.
The Lesnar and Big Show title match had a big-fight feel as well. Two giants, two monsters went at it with a great prize on the line.
Throw the Dudley Boyz getting a chance to play with a tables and two respected cruiserweights clashing, and the undercard is good enough to not need a main event.
The first-ever Elimination Chamber match was the kind of bout that makes a fan's skin tingle before it happens. No one had ever seen this new cage match, one that played on the survivor theme of the pay-per-view.
Inserting talents like Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho and Rob Van Dam into that compelling new structure assured fans of a classic and had the 2002 Survivor Series match card topping all those that came before and after it.