1) You grew up in Chicago, Illinois during the height of the Michael Jordan era. Did you spend more time watching the Bears or the Bulls?
2) You were taken second overall in the 1999 NFL draft. What do you think Tim Couch is doing now?
3) As a kid you were a track star, but now you're soaring high with the Eagles. In a pinch, who do you go with: Speedy Gonzales or Superman?
4) When and where were you when you realized that you wanted to play professional football in the NFL?
5) You were one of the first quarterbacks to break the mold as an out-of-pocket, scrambler. Who, if anyone, did you model your game after growing up?
6) What are the three most played songs on your iTunes?
7) What is your least favorite dessert?
8) What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night in Philadelphia?
9) Philadelphia is known for having some of the most hostile and impatient fans in the world. Is there any one thing that an Eagle fan has said or done to you in the past that sticks out in your mind today?
10) The NFL offseason is nice and long. What is your favorite vacation spot?
11) Having spent as much time in Philadelphia as you have, you have no doubt seen your fair share of Rocky movies. Which of the five is your favorite and who is your favorite Rocky villain?
12) What is one thing that you would say to an aspiring young quarterback?
13) Where can you get the best Philly Cheesesteak?
14) Do you have any hidden talents or anomalies?
15) What was your first job?
16) Take your pick: Gatorade of water?
17) Take your pick: plane or bus?
18) Take your pick: Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3?
19) Take your pick: Scarface or the Godfather?
20) Take your pick: Big Mac or Whopper?
21) Take your pick: text message or phone call?