1. On several occasions, I’ve see you out-jump defenders for the ball with ease and I know you could have participated in the 2000 Olympics in the high jump. So, how high can you jump?
2. What’s your favorite route to run and why?
3. What is your most memorable play ever?
4. You’ve been fairly durable for most of your career, but I remember that scary incident in 2003 when you went up high for a ball and had your legs cut out from under you by the defensive back and you landed on your head, injuring your neck. Though you only missed one game, it slowed you down tremendously that season, which happened to be the only year of the last seven in which you did not record 1,000 yards receiving. Were you disappointed that the injury affected your play or simply relieved that it wasn’t something more serious?
5. Of what does your workout regimen consist? Packer coaches and players always note that you enter the offseason program already in great shape. Do you ever miss a workout?
6. Being the veteran and experienced Packer that you are, do you take on leadership responsibilities? Do you mentor the younger guys or are you more of a lead-by-example type of leader? If the Packers are down by four points, needing a touchdown, and the offense just got the ball back with a minute to go in the game, would you try to rally your teammates with a speech? If so, what would you say?
7. Who’s the one cornerback in the league that you look forward to lining up against? Who gives you the biggest challenge? Is there any particular game that stands out to you?
8. You’ve stated that no other team matches the talent of the Packers’ receivers. What do you think each receiver, including yourself, brings to the passing game?
9. What’s your opinion of Aaron Rodgers’ game? How much has he grown since the first day he arrived in Green Bay?
10. Mike McCarthy has said that, even though the offensive scheme has been the same since he’s arrived, there are subtle changes and additions made to the playbook between seasons every year. Could you give some examples?
11. What division opponent do you look forward to playing the most every year and why?
12. Over the years, many former Packers receivers have revealed the results from catching so many Brett Favre balls: permanently swollen fingers from repeated joint dislocations. How are your hands doing? Have you ever been injured from a Favre fast ball?
13. How would you feel seeing Favre as a Viking? Do you think it’s going to happen?
14. What has it been like to play for this organization, to live in Green Bay, and to play in front of these fans in Wisconsin?
15. What are your expectations for the Packers this season? How many wins do you think Green Bay will get? How far in the playoffs will you advance?
16. What do you think of McCarthy as your coach? How does he compare to Mike Sherman?
17. What about Ted Thompson?
18. Wide receiver is a position to which not many guys can contribute at this late in their career, but, at 33, you just completed your fifth straight 1,000 yard season. How many more productive years do you think you have left? Is it a matter of working even harder in the offseason to prepare your body for the rigors of the season?
19. What are your plans after your football career is over? Will you remain in Green Bay? Will you stay involved with the team in some way?
20. As a player, for what do you hope fans will remember you? Your toughness? Your speed and athleticism? That big smile you make after getting up from a hard hit?