1. Chris, talk about your career at Ohio State. What's your favorite memory and moment?
2. On Draft day, it had been widely speculated that Arizona would go in the direction of a running back in the first round. When it came time for them to select their first pick, with your name still available, what was going through your mind? Walk us through your personal draft day.
3. You suffered through an injury your last season in college. How do you feel physically right now? How did it feel in mini camp?
4. Talk about stepping in and taking the place of Edgerrin James. Is there any added pressure filling in for a player of James' caliber?
5. Tim Hightower was able to make a huge impact as a rookie in 2008, rushing for 10 tds. How is your relationship with him? Do you feel that the success he had as a rookie sets a standard for your rookie season?
6. Talk about your relationship with the veterans and other returning players. Have you received any advice about making the jump from college to the NFL? How do you anticipate the jump from college to the NFL? What was is like being on the same field as Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald in mini camp?
7. Talk about the Arizona Cardinal passing game. How will the teams ability to move the ball in the air contribute to the ground game in 2009?
8. In 2008, the team finished dead last in the league in rushing. However, it has been said that the coaching staff is going to change that in 2009, and they clearly made this statement evident on draft day . Entering training camp, with the subtraction of James and JJ Arrington, how do you feel about the new Cardinal rush attack?
9. Are you excited for training camp? What are your expectations/goals? Are you going to keep an eye out for any rookie pranks?
10. What are your realistic expectations for yourself in 2009? Does the recent success of many rookie running backs (Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, Hightower) heighten them?
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!