WWE SuperStars: Let's Review
Callum Graham recently wrote an article discussing WWE SuperStars and I would like to show that he is 100 percent correct on his two theories that
1.) All (most) matches are from superstars on the same brand and
2.) Matches end from interference from someone who is currently feuding with one of the superstars.
So lets review the history of WWE Superstars and see how correct he is:
- Chris Jericho (Smackdown) vs. John Morrison (Smackdown)
Shelton Benjamin interferes (feuding w/ Morrison)
- Finlay (ECW) vs. Zach Ryder (ECW)
- Santina and Kelly Kelly (RAW) vs. Beth Phoenix and Rosa Mendes (RAW)
- Cutting Edge w/ Jeff Hardy (Smackdown)
- Rey Mysterio(Smackdown) vs. Shelton Benjamin(Smackdown)
John Morrison interferes (feud w/ Benjamin)
- Mark Henry (ECW) vs. Christian (ECW)
- Hornswoggle (RAW) vs. Big Show (RAW)
- Gail Kim and Maria (Smackdown) vs. Michelle McCool and Alicia Fox (Smackdown)
- Paul Burchill (ECW) vs. Evan Bourne (ECW)
- Legacy (RAW) vs. Carlito and Primo (RAW)
- Rey Mysterio and CM Punk (Smackdown) vs. Big Show (RAW) and Kane (Smackdown)
- Finlay and Hornswoggle (ECW) vs. Natalya and Tyson Kidd (ECW)
- Edge (Smackdown) vs. Kofi Kingston (RAW)
- Undertaker (Smackdown) vs. Matt Hardy (Smackdown)
Jeff interferes after
- Christian(ECW) vs. Finlay(ECW): Winner gets ECW Champ match
- Cody Rhodes(RAW) vs. Shane McMahon(RAW)
- Christian (ECW) vs. Tommy Dreamer (ECW) for ECW Champ
- William Regal (RAW) vs. Kofi Kingston (RAW)
- CM Punk(Smackdown) vs. Chris Jericho(Smackdown)
So in the entire history of the show there have only been two matches that involved superstars from different brands, while five of the matches had an interference of some sort.
Until WWE changes this, the show will continue to become the dumping ground for matches that would normally be on RAW, Smackdown, or ECW, but didn't have enough time.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?