- Colorado Rockies 16-25, 9-15 away (Marquis 5-3, 4.75 ERA)
- Detroit Tigers 24-16, 15-5 home (Galarraga (3-3, 5.62 ERA)
- -Rockies are 2-12 in their last 14 interleague games as an underdog.
- -Rockies are 0-6 in their last 6 interleague games.
- -Tigers are 7-0 in their last 7 home games.
- -Tigers are 4-0 in Galarragas last 4 interleague starts.
Detroit has won 8 games in a row and come off a win against COL on Friday. Most of these were without there start slugger as Orodonez missed the last 4 games with a family emergency. Galarraga is 0-3 with a 10.90 ERA in his last four starts. On Sunday, the right-hander retired only two batters, allowing five runs and four hits while walking three before Detroit came back to beat Oakland 11-7. Gallarraga is due to bounce back and against an average lineup in COL this will be the day he gets his form back. Marquis goes for COL today who has been very up and down this year and has only had one quality start in last three games. Much better lineup that is hitting the cover off the ball Marquis will definitely struggle and COL plays horrible against the American League!! SCORE DET 7 - COL 3
Don't miss out on Craig's 2 huge plays today: MLB 5 star Totals Winner and NBA 5 star Totals Bookie Buster Winner!! Get all your free and premium sports picks from industry leading sports handicappers at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!