Twenty Questions I'd Like to Ask Osi Umenyiora
- Seriously, who's the better pass rusher you or Demarcus Ware?
- What has it been like going from being great friends and teammates with him to now being rivals in the same division?
- You were born in London where the word football means something completely different, did you ever think about a career in American football while you were growing up?
- The NFL has had internal discussions about playing a Super Bowl in London at some point. What do you think about that possibility?
- When did you first decide to strap on the pads and how did you come to that decision? Did anybody influence you?
- In high school, who would you say was your favorite player to watch?
- Every year you try to make a trip to Nigeria, what do you do while you are over there and why do you make it an annual trip?
- Everybody agrees that the best game of your career so far was in 2007 when you sacked McNabb six times, but what would you say is your most memorable game?
- Whenever the cameras catch you on the sidelines or during warm ups you seem to be smiling and having fun. Are you really having as much fun as it seems like you are when step out on the field?
- You're coming off a pretty serious knee injury, how has the rehab gone and are you 100 percent yet?
- Was this the first major injury of your career?
- What sort of personal expectations do you have for the 2009 season?
- What about for the team? What do you expect from them?
- Between yourself, Justin Tuck, Mathias Kiwanuka, and now Chris Canty the Giants have four very talented players at that position. How do you expect everybody to get enough playing time?
- Has there ever been any discussions in regards to playing time in the past between teammates?
- The defense last season was among the best in the league. With the additions of Canty, Boley, Bernard, Sintim, and yourself how good can this defense be next season?
- The Giants also had to replace their defensive coordinator. Have you had a chance to meet with Bill Sheridan yet and what if anything have you heard will be different with his schemes?
- You were able to learn from one of the best DE's to ever play the game in Michael Strahan, what are some of the things he was able to teach you? Besides of course skip training camp every chance you get.
- Strahan has made a smooth transition to television and while you were rehabbing we couldn't help but see you on ESPN a few times. What advice has he given you about life after football and do you see it as a possibility for your career after you hang them up?
- Be honest, are you going to watch his new sitcom titled "Brothers" this fall? Do you think he will be able to remember all those lines?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?