Oakland A's @ Tampa Bay Rays Game Breakdown and Winner 5/19/9
Oakland Athletics 13-22, 5-12 away (Outman 1-0, 4.05 ERA)
- Tampa Bay Ray 20-20, 10-8 home (Shields 3-4, 3.98 ERA)
- -Athletics are 2-5 in their last 7 overall.
- -Athletics are 1-5 in the last 6 meetings in Tampa Bay.
- -Rays are 5-0 in Shields' last 5 starts vs. Athletics.
- -Rays are 4-1 in their last 5 overall.
The A's have lost 4 in a row and none of them have been close. Yesterday they were defeated 13-4 in Tampa. The A's have been outscored in the 4 game losing streak 47-13 in which their starting pitchers have yielded 31 runs (23 earned) in 13 innings. Shields has been very good as of late for Tampa only allowing over 3 earned runs once in last 5 starts. Outman goes for the A's today and he has been average in his three starts but he does not go deep into games which could spell trouble for a very tired bullpen. This one gets blown wide open late and easily covers the run line for the hot bats of TB. TB 8 - OAK 3
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?