- New York Yankees 20-17, 9-7 home (Pettitte 3-1, 4.00 ERA)
- -Twins are 1-10 in their last 11 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- -Twins are 0-5 in their last 5 games on grass.
- -Yankees are 5-1 in Pettittes last 6 starts as a favorite.
- -Yankees are 6-2 in Pettittes last 8 starts.
Love taking teams that win in heroic fashion and the Yankees have done it three games in a row. The first three games of the series the Yankees have come back in each to win in walk off fashion. Yankees have won seven straight home games over Minnesota and 22 of 25 meetings in New York. Today the Twins will be down emotionally and the Yankees will dominate with Pettitte who is due for a shut out. The Yankees offense has been good since AROD has came back and today they will knock around Perkins starting for Minnesota. EASY BIG WIN on Monday, take the Run Line +120!! SCORE NYY 6 - MIN 1
Don't forget: Craig's 5 star Plays of day have been hot the last week going 6-1!! Today's Play is Craig's AL Grand SLAM 5 star WINNER!! All the free and premium plays can be found at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!