Jay Cutler: 20 Questions for the New Bears Quarterback
Here are 20 questions I would ask new Bears starting quarterback Jay Cutler...
1. Is there anything you would change about the way things went down in Denver?
2. Was Josh McDaniels the right hire for the Broncos?
3. Did you really not return the Broncos' phone calls?
4. If Mike Shanahan was still the coach in Denver, would you still be the Broncos' starting quarterback?
5. How close are the Bears to being Super Bowl contenders?
6. What are the Bears' biggest needs?
7. Do you grasp the magnitude of being the starting quarterback of the Chicago Bears, a team that has been historically weak at that position?
8. What is the biggest flaw in your game?
9. What do you think about the fan reaction in Chicago thus far?
10. Do you think you have been portrayed fairly in the media the past few months?
11. How would you compare Denver's receiving corps to Chicago's?
12. When you go out in Chicago, are you approached by fans? If so, what types of things do they say to you?
13. Do your diabetes have any effect on your on-field production?
14. What do you think about the amount of attention that's devoted to your night life?
15. It has been rumored that you have a drinking problem. What do you say to those rumors?
16. Did you ever think in your wildest dreams that you would be the starting quarterback for the team you were a fan of growing up?
17. What was your family's reaction to the trade?
18. What was your first reaction after hearing you were dealt to the Bears?
19. Do you plan on finishing your career as a Bear?
20. How would you compare the Bears and Broncos organizations?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?