The following are the ten things that really keep me guessing, not necessarily in that order:
1) Why Ajit Agarkar is still in KKR Playing XI?
He may have scored those crucial runs on board KKR's last match and taken wickets, but still he has not reason to be there! I remember one of Clive Lloyd's comment from the past about a match won with (if I remember right) Roberts' bat, where Lloyd said he would rather have lost the match because it was Roberts' job as a bowler to win matches and the batsmen's job to score runs! So,there goes! Thanks for nothing, Ajit!
2) Why Cheteshwar Pujara is sitting in the dug-out while lesser mortals are batting for KKR?
3) Why Mashrafe Mortaza is not allowed to justify his $600,000 tag?
4) Why KKR played three wicket keepers in the previous match—Van Wyk, Saha and McCullum—and no one did a damn to do anything about catching or running out or stumping?
5) Why Dada didn't get the captaincy back when you had five good matches to play for pride?
Assuming they had turned the streak with the DD match with decent total on board, they still had eight more points to add to the then would-have-been five to make it a decent 13!
6) How on earth could DCH have not played Vaas till now?
That's a rhetorical one. Oh boy! That's a beautiful combo to have—Gilly, Simmo, Dwayne and Vaas with Gibbs on the bench.
7) Why, oh why, did Shane Warne send Naman Ohja down the order at four when he had been more consistent than Swapnil?
I mean, Ohja and Smith soooo compliment each other right up there and bringing Asnodkar down the order actually offsets the possibility of Yusuf Pathan going out cheaply. It happened today, and Asnodkar down the order could have stemmed the rot in the company of Jadeja later on!
8) Who would stop DD's winning streak and when would order be restored!
That extra match they are behind is keeping many a pundit on their toes regarding calculations!!
9) Would we ever see Pidgeon and Punter this season at IPL-2?
10) Completely off IPL... WHEN ARE THE F-1 POWERS THAT BE GOING TO BE MERCIFUL TO DEAR RUBINHO?
HE MUST HAVE WON! TEAM ORDERS, HMMMPH! And these losers were until the other year talking about Ferrari team orders. Fie Brawn, Fie! Or is it inherited, after all, from Ferrari?