1. Being the first player ever drafted into the NFL from Troy, how difficult was the transition to playing cornerback in the NFL?
2. The game last season against Kansas City could be concidered your coming out game in the NFL, how did it feel to have two interceptions and return one for a touchdown?
3. Monday Night Football against the Cleveland Browns you broke free on a kick off return for 98 yards to score a touchdown and put the Bills in a position to comeback and win the game, that and the game against Cleveland won you defensive rookie of the month, How did that make you feel?
4. Now that you have one year under your belt, how much do you feel your role on the team will grow?
5. You majored in sports management in college, do you see yourself becoming an agent or working in a front office capacity when you retire?
6. What player past or present do you compare your style of play?
7. When the words "With the 11th pick in the NFL Draft, the buffalo Bills select Leodis McKelvin" was announced, what went through your head?
8. You were the first person in your family to not only graduate high school, but to receive a college diploma as well, How did that make you feel?
9. Which receiver do you want to play against the most this season?
10. Now that you have a full NFL season under your belt, What has been the toughest moment from your first NFL season?
11. What has been your greatest moment from your first NFL season?
12. One last question, What do you think the Bills chances are this year?