Jay Cutler: My 20 Question Interview
- What was your initial reaction when you found out the Broncos were trying to trade you?
- Why did you feel that way?
- In retrospect, do you think you handled it properly? Did you achieve the end you wanted?
- What was your first reaction when you found out you were going to the Bears?
- What was the first thing Jerry Angelo said to you? How about Lovie?
- What’s it like to be reunited with Earl Bennett and Chris Williams, especially since you had so much success together at Vandy?
- Why do you think Earl struggled so much last year learning the playbook?
- Do you think Chris can bounce back from his back injury?
- Do you think not having receivers like Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal here is going to hamper your production?
- Matt Forte was such a big part of the offense here both running and receiving. Will you be content with checking down to the running back if receivers aren’t open?
- How happy were you that Orlando Pace was signed? How comfortable does having a great left tackle make a quarterback?
- Do you think Devin Hester can be your “go to” guy? What does he need to work on?
- How difficult is it to learn a new offense?
- Are there many similarities in formations, signals, terminology, and the like, between offenses?
- What are the biggest keys to your success running this offense?
- Do you think it will be tougher dealing with the Chicago media than the Denver media?
- I’ve noticed you get a bit agitated when a receiver drops a ball—do you think that affects either your play or the receivers, or both? Positively? Negatively?
- The Broncos struggled in a relatively weak division last year. What do you think were the team’s main problems last year after a good start?
- How important is a good start in the NFL? With a new team, will the record be more important, or the progress in gelling?
- Is this where you want to finish your career?
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?