Who's the best wrestler in the WWE? Daniel Bryan? Tyson Kidd? CM Punk? John Cena? (One of these things is not like the others, by the way.)
That's a question that can get you a few different answers, but we haven't seen an article answering this question in a while so I thought it would be fun to offer my own thoughts on the subject. With that in mind, I hope you'll give the list a look and share your opinions on the placements and thoughts on the men both on and not on this list.
To kick things off, we'll start with the honorable mentions:
- Dolph Ziggler: Almost made it, and originally did. Forgot about RVD though, and his inclusion knocked Dolph off the list. Not taking anything away from him. Solid wrestler in his own right.
- Tyson Kidd: Originally not on this list due to injury, but you can rest assured he would have had a solid placing.
- Jack Swagger: One of the more underrated wrestlers, I feel. Very impressive in the ring for a big man, but not moreso than a lot of the men on this list. Still, more often than not expect a solid showing from him.
- Seth Rollins: He's been very impressive, but it's going to take some more time and exposure before he can earn a spot on this list.
- Justin Gabriel: Just missed out on this list, in a particular case not unlike Ziggler. Honestly, the two could be tied for 11th.
Oh, and don't forget to check the volume on your computers. Otherwise you risk blowing some speakers.