1. You seem to be one of the key faces of the New England Patriots organization and a chief spokesperson on “The Patriot Way.” So in your own words, what exactly does it mean to be a New England Patriot?
2. How will the loss of Matt Cassel and Mike Vrabel affect the Patriots this season, given Vrabel’s role as a team leader and his versatility with catching passes in goal line situations as well as Cassel’s ability to come off the bench after not starting a game since high school and leading your team to 11 wins?
3. Do you think Tom Brady will suffer any lingering effects from his knee injury he suffered last season? What has he shown so far this offseason that has convinced you he can come back and be the player he was before the injury?
4. How devastating was that loss in the Super Bowl to the Giants? How long did it take you guys to recover after coming so close to a perfect season?
5. Which free agent pickup or draftee are you most looking forward to see get the opportunity to play for the Patriots this season? Why is that?
6. When you suffered the minor stroke following the Patriots’ third Super Bowl victory in 2005, did the thought ever cross your mind that you may not play football ever again? What did that ordeal teach you about football and about life in general?
7. Which player on the opposing team do you most enjoy going against? Conversely, which player do you least enjoy going against?
8. If you had your choice to play any position on the team, what it would be? Why?
9. What is your take on the Spygate scandal? Do you believe anyone in the Patriots organization intended to cheat and do you feel the need to apologize for or justify any games the Patriots won during the time period when the alleged violations took place?
10. What will take for the Patriots to make a return to the Super Bowl and be victorious there for the first time since 2005?