My question is: If you could only purchase one pay-per-view, which one you buying?
Lets take a look at our lineups so far which come courtesy of MMA Junkie:
UFC 101 projected (but not yet confirmed) lineup
* Champ B.J. Penn vs. Kenny Florian (for UFC lightweight title)
* Champ Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin (non-title fight)
* Josh Neer vs. Kurt Pellgrino
* Rousimar Palhares vs. Alessio Sakara
* Johny Hendricks vs. Amir Sadollah
* John Howard vs. Tamdan McCrory
* Dan Cramer vs. Matthew Riddle
* Shane Nelson vs. Aaron Riley
* Jesse Lennox vs. Danillo Villefort
UFC 102 projected (but not yet confirmed) lineup
* Randy Couture vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
* Demian Maia vs. Nate Marquardt
* Keith Jardine vs. Thiago Silva
* Matt Hamill vs. Brandon Vera
* Chris Leben vs. Jake Rosholt
* Nick Catone vs. Mark Munoz
* Junior dos Santos vs. Justin McCully
* Evan Dunham vs. Matt Veach
If you go line by line some interesting match ups develop. Would you rather see two legends like Randy Couture and Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira go at it or would you rather see B.J. Penn's return to the lightweight division against number one contender Kenny Florian.
Would you rather see a superfight in Anderson Silva vs. Forrest Griffin or a compelling match up to determine the number one contender in the middleweight division with dangerous BJJ fighter Demian Maia looking to submit the lethal and well-rounded striker Nate Marquardt.
So what is your verdict in the battle between UFC 101 vs. UFC 102?
While I might give the edge to UFC 101 when it comes to the main & co-main event, UFC 102 has an overall stronger fight card. Now it is time for you, the judges to decide. Let the best fight card emerge victorious.