Hard Knocks Week One: Raw Preview
Hello, and welcome to Hard Knocks Week One: Raw Preview. I will be previewing Raw tonight and give my thoughts on what should and should not happen in these matches:
(This is my first time writing on Bleacher Report, so give me some tips if I'm making some mistakes in this article, and I would not be watching Raw tonight until tommorow on YouTube.)
1) Batista vs. Chavo Guerrero
2) Kane vs. C.M. Punk
3) Melina vs. Beth Phoenix
4) John Cena vs. Chris Jericho
5) Big Show vs. Rey Mysterio
6) Triple H vs. Randy Orton, No Disqualification Match
1) I hope Chavo does not waste our precious airtime running around the ring from Batista. That's what should not happen in this match. What should happen in this match is Batista beating Chavo with a Powerbomb and just get the easy win. I just don't see myself wasting my time typing on this match.
2) I hope this match has some potential in it as Kane seems to be a heel now than switching back and forth from face to heel every week. Well, what should not happen in this match is Kane trying to use his athletic game because C.M. Punk will soon make him feel tired running in the ring and out.
What should happen in this match is that Kane can use his power game and he could win C.M. Punk, but this is entertainment so anything can happen. My choice is Kane.
3) This match, man I only hope Santina Marella, Santano Marella, Santino Marell..... OH IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS NAME OR PERSONALITY OR GENDER IS!! I just don't hope he comes out with Beth tonight. In this match the two have been fighting each other for some months now and maybe their should be a feud between the two.
But I just don't feel like talking about this match since the quality of women's wrestling has gone down these days. Not to say that they can't wrestle or anything but I see a regular three minute match. My winner of this match is Melina.
4) This match has the potential to be entertaining and it can turn into a storyline but John Cena is already in one. But as always John Cena will be walking down the ramp with all his pumped up, over-exaggerating theatrics, and screaming.
Then Chris Jericho will walk down the ramp with his cocky, boring walk, and his little grin on his face. What I want to see in this match is some back and forth action between these two and not some unentertaining match.
What I don't want to see in this match is a distraction, and it is likely going to come from Edge. As much as I won't like it to happen, chances are, it will. But my winner is going to be John Cena.
5) This match has little potential, so I'm keeping it short. Rey Mysterio is way smaller than the Big Show but do not underestimate his size. But I think the Big Show is going to use his power game and knock him out with a punch. My winner is the Big Show.
6) I think this match could be worse than the other one at Wrestlemania. But that's my opinion. It seems like these two have been fighting for years. Triple H looks old, and I think he feels old while on the other hand every time Randy Orton steps into the ring with him, he looks kind of constipated, nervous, and has evil intentions at the same time.
Maybe that's why he didn't do his pose lately. I think this match can be better if they go back and forth with the action.
And I also think they are both going to bring all the weapons early and try to beat each other with them, wait, what am I saying, of course there going to do that. This can be a good 15-20 minute match if everything goes right. The winner would be Triple H.
Whew, what an article. I hope these predictions are right. For the Hard Knock boy Sherard Quow, piece.
P.S: Oh, I had no other photo so, oh well.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?