After watching the latest installment of The Ultimate Fighter: Team US vs Team UK, here are a few random thoughts :
- I recently had a (drunken) argument with a friend and stated that “if Michael Bisbing attacked my sister, I still could not dislike the man any more than I currently do”…after tonight’s episode, I stand corrected.
- Not knowing anything about the outcome of the series, I would wager money on the Shaun White look-a-like (Richie) to take the contract.
- With a gun placed firmly on my temple, I would pick Andre Winner as the victor from the UK side. Yup, the name helps.
- After Rob Browning’s flawless impression of a turtle, he walked over to Dana White and said “I’ll be seeing you at 135”...135? What a terrible name for a bar.
- Rob Browning took a leak in one of the welterweight’s shower after consuming dangerous amounts of alcohol. Barrage me with insults, but that’s not kosher?
- Why is it that every time Dan Henderson is on camera, he has some sort of facial disfigurement ?
- A member of the UK team was surprised at the lack of hatred the members of the US team showed him and his comrades. Aside from the obvious language barrier, didn’t you guys help us eradicate that dirt-bag running Iraq?
- The entire cast of TUF: UK vs US agreed to abstain from “spicing up” their opponents food with any type of bodily fluids. I’ve had sushi before, and nothing short of cow manure would tip me off.
- You know that “gag-reflex” that prevents you from dumping a fifth of Jack down your throat in one haul? Dan Henderson’s left ear just nailed mine.
- A phrase I never envisioned myself saying in this lifetime is: “Looks like Junie got the deep end of the gene pool in the Browning family.” That one hurt.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!