Tuesday Evenings: 7:00 – 8:00 pm central time
Randomly: Evenings throughout the week & afternoons on weekends
I have been working on an interactive way to make immediate and direct contact with those interested in my book Becoming a True Champion, published articles on my blog, sports and youth sports issues, high school and college sports experiences, coaching, and/or anything else pertaining to issues within any of these environments. My search led me to a website called Chatroll.
So as to keep discussions centered and focused, I would like to present a list of topics that I have practical knowledge of and experience with, and that will help with direction.
Any questions pertaining to:
• the book Becoming a True Champion
• my blog The Athlete's Sports Experience: Making a Difference
• High School sports, especially with youth athletic experiences within this environment
• College sports, especially with youth athletic experiences within this environment
• Highs School athletic codes
• Professional, Olympic, and elite level athletic behavior
• Inspiration, motivation, and success in sports
And pretty much anything directly or indirectly associated with sports and youth sports. Please feel free to drop by and join in on the discussion, ask questions, or make comments. I am looking forward to interacting and creating a dialogue between all interested.
All my best,